Situation: Home Remodel
Residence: Primary Property
Location: Butte, Montana
These homeowners, in Butte, MT, had outgrown their outdoor living space and needed new amenities to match their active lifestyle.
Specifically, they envisioned greater space for entertaining both large and small groups of guests. In addition, they wanted better patio access which meant relocating the existing outdoor built-in grill. The hot tub was also inconveniently located for house access, so we opted to move it, as well. Finally, a fire pit and outdoor lighting were both added to enhance their outdoor experiences with family and friends.
Wagner & Co. recommended the following:
- We redesigned the patio areas to accommodate 50 or more guests, and created smaller areas, or patio zones, that could be used for smaller group events or activities.
- We relocated the grill and outdoor cooking areas for ease of ingress/egress to the patio.
- A built-in fire pit was added for family activities with the kids.
- We relocated the hot tub closer to the changing rooms and giving better access from the house.
- To top off the entire project, we added outdoor lighting that provided enhanced night-time ambience.
This project from start-to-finish took 90 days.