Project No.: 2013-14
Situation: Residential Make-over
Location: Bozeman, Montana
The homeowner had just recently purchased this property from the builder, who had invested little into the overall aesthetics and functionality of the landscape and hardscape. The new owners wanted better access, more lush lawn and foliage, along with lighting and more effective/efficient irrigation system.
- The current landscape was poorly designed and did not add value to the property.
- Upgrades were required to bring this property to its full potential.
To remedy this situation we needed to go back to the basics – solid preparation and design.
- We removed the stark concrete walk and replaced it with a brick paved walkway to make it blend into the property.
- We removed the current grass so we could install a new irrigation system, design planting beds, and provide better drainage.
- We redesigned the “curb appeal” with a new front yard look and feel – ne that would add value and pizzazz to the home, including the addition of:
- New walk way
- New planting beds – trees, shrubs, and ground covering
- New lawn
- New sprinkler or irrigation system